Thread: Used game sale at Gamefly

1. Used game sale at Gamefly

Gamefly is having a blowout sale of some games. Most of you guys probably already own the games on sale but still in the event you don't, you can grab it at a great price. I picked up DMC4 for the 360 for $19.99. Also, looks like most games have free shipping.

Here is a list(copied from CAG) that may be of interest.

Mass Effect $19.99
    Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
    Stranglehold $9.99
    Jericho $9.99
    The Darkness $12.99
    Blacksite: Area 51 $12.99
    Assassin's Creed $17.99
    Burnout Paradise $19.99
    Timeshift $14.99
    Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom $14.99

Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
    The Club $19.99
    Jericho $19.99
    Lost: Via Domus $17.99
    Unreal Tournament III $17.99

Manhunt 2 $14.99
    NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams $14.99
    Victorious Boxers: Revolution $15.99
    Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $14.99
    Last edited by Konketsu; 17 Jun 2008 at 01:43 PM.

2. Everyone buy Burnout Paradise, TNL Road Rage/Marked Man shenanigans in early July when the new patch hits.

3. Those bastards need to ship internationally.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Are these disc only or complete? What condition do GF games usually come in? I don't want to buy a disc that looks like a DJ used it for a turntable.

5. They don't ship to you either Melf.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Are these disc only or complete? What condition do GF games usually come in? I don't want to buy a disc that looks like a DJ used it for a turntable.
    HGM had an interview with Gamefly and the spokeperson said they keep the cases/manuals for all of their rentals. They offer the option of buying a game you're renting and they'll ship the case/manual.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    They don't ship to you either Melf.
    No? Ah, screw it then. Moot point.

8. I wonder how long it takes for games to be cheap. They didn't have many ps3 games for sell.

I got burnout. I'll see you fags when my internet stops gargling dick jello.

10. Every time I buy a game from gamefly the condition makes me want to throw up. However, I like the option if I like the game and I see that's it's in good condition i'll buy it.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.