Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could only choose one console.....

zidane747 Guest

If you could only choose one console.....

Imagine if someone layed the most difficult ultimatum upon you: choose one console for the rest of your life. Which one would you choose? For me it would be PS2(of course, I get more, since it's 2 systems ^_^), simply for all of the AAA titles. And MGS2, which is a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA title.

2. Dreamcast, because I'm a fighting game fiend.
    pwned by Ivan

3. PS2 would be somewhere in the middle of my list just because I wouldn't consider any of their games on my top 10 list. If I really had to choose now with the current selection of games and capabilites of a system, I'd choose Dreamcast since it can play emulated games if I could get a replacement system if my current one were to break down. If not, I'd chose Genesis since cart-based systems last much longer than disc-based systems.

4. Dreamcast, since it had one or two good games.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Dreamcast. VOOT. Oh, and other things, too.

6. Re: If you could only choose one console.....

Originally posted by zidane747
    Imagine if someone layed the most difficult ultimatum upon you: choose one console for the rest of your life.
    I'd be like "go to hell." Then I'd probably (grudgingly) choose Sega CDX, because it plays both Genesis games and Sega CDs.

wEEman33 Guest
    Dreamcast because of all the lovely fighters, sports games, shooters, and the ability to go online.

8. Does the PC count?

If not, then the dc.
    It's a mirror image!

zidane747 Guest
    wEEman33: You have the single greatest sig I've ever seen. Pure genius man.

Luke: Sure,you could count the PC if you want.