Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you could only choose one console.....

miko Guest
    the ps2 only for mgs2 and gta3

2. NES all the way. Its got sooooo many games and sooooo many of them are excellent. Its got so many different types of games as well. I could not imagine an existance with out being able to play Mega Man 2, or Ninja Gaiden. Or Super Mario Bros., Metroid, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight. And lets not forget Shatterhand, Castlevania 3, and Blaster Master. Ohh ohh and Legend of Zelda, Bubble Bobble, Kirbys Adventure. And a few hundred others. NES is by far the greatest system of all time.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by miko
    the ps2 only for mgs2..[..]

I like you alot now ^_^

4. The PC of course. Emulation makes the world go round. But if actual consoles, I would choose the Snes.

I'm sure this comes as a shock.

Dreamcast.

6. sega dreamcast ... a great selection of domestic games and import + you can emulate lots of older systems on burnt discs.
    currently playing: gun valkyrie, ocarina of time

7. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Since there's no such law that prevents me for having more than one game console, I can get all the game consoles that I want (provided that I have the money to buy them with). I love capitalism!
    It's called a hypothetical question.

Anyway, I'd keep my NES.

8. Dreamcast.

No question about it. Even without having the ability to emulate older systems, it's still my favourite console of all time. If I list my favourite games of all time the list is dominated bu Dreamcast games..... which is an amazing feat considering the fact that I really really love retro style 2D games more than anything. Dreamcast is the best though, there's no question about it.

Genesis is the runner-up.

9. PC. That's so easy.

ºTracer
    o_O

10. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    PC. That's so easy.

ºTracer
    While PC would be my prime choice, I didn't consider it as a console system.