Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,308 of 1308

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

In the end, I'm still a plain sucker for a competent battle system and mechanics which give the player the feeling like they are exploitable.

I think I have one or two people in my list who are at 700+ with legit play.

If you dare to venture into the public games on the consoles, you'll see people who have over 1 billion sheet DPS and are level 1200+. Probably more by now. Hacked D3 is something of its own game.

2. Started again on XBO. Was going to do a monk again because spamming for exploding guys is pretty awesome but I figured I'd change it up a bit and went DH for my first this time. I love the quick equipment change for leveling and the controls are pretty nice, still not sure why Blizz refuses to bring that control scheme and UI to the PC version.

I am hurting a bit on the zoomed in view, it makes evasive fire kind of annoying since it's pretty much proccing if enemies are on-screen at all. I'd at least like an option for the proper view.

3. We just got to the Cow Level last night, it was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. PS: The Cow Level is a pain in the ass to get to. Do Not Attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I'd play the PC version again if they put in the controller support.

Season 2 ends tomorrow so the new patch should be out in a few days. Hooray.

Hit the Cow Rift for the first time last week. It was pretty neat, but I don't think the first level is the proper place for the rush event.

I wouldn't call controller support mandatory. In fact, there's a few builds where the controller input is a detriment (Jade WD, cold DH because you can't target where Sentries go, Leapquake Barb is nigh uncontrollable because you have no idea where Leap will specifically go, &c.).
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I am hurting a bit on the zoomed in view ... I'd at least like an option for the proper view.
    Well, if you have an extra controller laying around, you can always multibox. Local coop forces the wide view.

7. I'm not sure I want the new patch because it kind of ruins current SWK, but I think I have enough raiment to get by provided the energy bug goes live.

Yes, controller support is not as good in some spots, but it's so comfortable that I don't even care if leapquake is imprecise. I don't have a second controller to dual-box. Seems weird that they can do the zoomed view and not have a switch for it, I was suspecting it was for framerate reasons (although the PC version does have more enemies at a time as well).

8. big bump here

Anyone have the XBX version of the game? I just got this and don't really feel like beating the whole campaign now to unlock the higher difficulties. I was wondering if someone wanted to take a couple minutes and play with me, load up the final checkpoint, and win the game, which I hear unlocks the higher difficulties.

I've done the campaign before, just not on this version...