Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    They've already made D3 internally a few times. It just never reached their high standards, so they were shit canned. This is the Blizzard way.
    They wouldn't be doing an announcement like this otherwise though :P

2. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Blizzard has canned many games, some further along than others. I haven't heard that Diablo 3 was one of them, though.
    Aye, I've never heard the diablo thing either.

Also, we are all gonna be pretty bummed when this announcement is something for Wrath of the Lich King.

3. I bet this'll be announcing a new game, it'd be stupid to hype up the announcement of a release date so much

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Link to some concrete info on this?
    The guys who made Hellgate created a version of Diablo 3 before they left. I'm pretty sure that was from an interview before Hellgate was released, but I did talk to one of the developers at E3 so he might have mentioned it there. Read on a message board that it was only one of the D3 betas, but that could have been pure speculation.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Rampant Fronting plays diablo 2 (Ladder US East non expansion chars) Saturday Nights.

6. LEVEL 1 SORC INCOMING

This is probably embarrassing for a PC type to admit but I still have never finished (Act 5 of) Diablo 2, despite having started from scratch many times. The no-respec thing kills me.
    Last edited by epmode; 25 Jun 2008 at 12:39 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    They've already made D3 internally a few times. It just never reached their high standards, so they were shit canned. This is the Blizzard way.
    sadist
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

8. It's probably just for WotLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

9. Rumor is they'll be announcing the release date for SC 2. Plz be true.

10. Fuck the world if they use all this hype for a date.

BTW: 12/3/08 I'm calling it.