Page 118 of 131 FirstFirst ... 104114116117118119120122 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1308

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

1. Picked this up for PS4. Amazed at how well it controls.

2. So how is this on the one? Worth the $65 bones?

3. Picked it up for PS4.
    No idea when I'll actually get to play it.

4. PS4'd it. Doesn't look much different from the PS3 version but whatever, blasted through the first chapter tonight with some buds. Finally a damned game to play on this system.

5. Van Helsing is pretty weak. Path of Exile is okay but like Mech says, it is Diablo 2.1. Torchlight 2 is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    So how is this on the one? Worth the $65 bones?
    D3:ROS is a really great game, and it's great on a controller. Must buy if you haven't played it on another system IMO.

im so annoyed that i cant play d3 offline on my pc.
    riding to Jersey in the back of a tractor trailer and not being able to play diablo 3 is bullshit. and torchlight 2 isn't awful. its pretty playable with mods.

7. I really want to grab this but I know once I have Destiny I'll completely ignore it until at least December with Borderlands, CoD, & Halo all hitting in the next few months.

I just started vanilla D3 on 360 a couple of weeks ago. I'll probably still play that off & on then buy this on the One early next year thanks to the saves moving over.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. The sound mix in this game is a fucking joke. I put master volume down to 80%, each attack sounds like somebody is beating my house down. So, I put that down to 20%, it still sounds like a fucking train going through my room. Dialog in the game under normal circumstances is a good level, and comes out of the related speaker to where the person is located. Cutscene voices come SCREAMING out of the rear speakers like some kind of asshole.

I really do hope they get it fixed, because I enjoy playing the game at night, kind of loud, but the shit is too wild.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    The sound mix in this game is a fucking joke. I put master volume down to 80%, each attack sounds like somebody is beating my house down. So, I put that down to 20%, it still sounds like a fucking train going through my room. Dialog in the game under normal circumstances is a good level, and comes out of the related speaker to where the person is located. Cutscene voices come SCREAMING out of the rear speakers like some kind of asshole.
    I noticed that, yeah.

Good times playing last night! It's been years since I played this game but it's pretty easy to get reacquainted. After you left I started screwing around with my spec and got slaughtered :/
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Sorry I left without warning. My net DC'd and it was like 1am so I didn't bother coming back. It was fun though!