Page 119 of 131 FirstFirst ... 105115117118119120121123 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1308

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

1. That's kind of the problem we have in Diablo when we chat. The game sound just goes apeshit over the voice chat almost no matter what you do

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I really do hope they get it fixed, because I enjoy playing the game at night, kind of loud, but the shit is too wild.
    PLAY IT LOUD

3. I've been playing on PS4 with headset and game sound coming through the headset and it doesn't sound too loud or bad at all for me.

4. People have been saying that. Is it a stereo headset, or multi-channel?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    People have been saying that. Is it a stereo headset, or multi-channel?
    Just stereo. It's one of those headsets that are for smart phones that has the mic built in on the cable. Nothing fancy, and of course I am deaf in my right ear so I only hear out of the left. Also, the PS4 has that option to prioritize chat over game audio.

6. Yup, that goes along with what people were saying. They think the surround mix is fucked.

7. Since I imported my character I can skip around all the Acts but 5. Nice.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. This seems to look more vibrant than I recall, and everything plays smooth. The crossover of characters and the sharing of paragon points is nice too. Started a new character since before I only played the monk, and now I'm going to have to get every class to 70 for an achievement. IT BEGINS AGAIN.

It was really hard to not just jump into Act 5.

9. Act 5 first for me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Played with Error and a couple of his buddies and we were just steam rolling on normal. I started over on hard and while I had a few close calls, I still feel like it is a bit too easy. Now that I have some good gear and am lvl 30, I think I need to bump it up to expert. I just remember Diablo I being a pain with constant dying, and while I don't want it that difficult, normal is definitely way to easy.