Page 120 of 131 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122124 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1308

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

1. I was having a good time last night. Normal probably was too easy but it was fun just wading into battle and killing everything for a while. Will probably boost the difficulty sooner than later.

2. You should start at Expert. Normal and Hard will put you to sleep.

3. Upcoming patch introduces following treasure goblins into their portals and fighting their boss.

4. Let's raid Gringots, guys

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    D3:ROS is a really great game, and it's great on a controller. Must buy if you haven't played it on another system IMO.
    Will be picking this up soon, sounds like super good fun times.

6. Started a wizard on expert and it is definitely the difficulty to play. I was just going it solo, and just about all the elites were putting up some crazy good fights. I'm also almost the lvl I was when I finished Act I on normal, granted I don't quite as good equipment yet as it is slow, but well paced, goings.

7. I blew through this, all achievements done aside from the hardcore ones. Started up a hardcore wizard last night after getting my monk somewhere around P Level 28. Lots of fun, haven't noticed any slowdown on One even with a party of two WD's.

8. I really don't like some of the bosses in this game, at least when you're reasonably leveled. They take forever to kill and basically have only two patterns.

But we beat it, now on to Adventure Mode

9. Adventure mode is the business, Greater Rifts will be incredible.

Finally an open weekend to make some progress.

Upon the import, the main wizard went from sheet of 500K+ to around 380K. Realizing my worst case fear about the PS4 controller setup with its segregated accounts was also disheartening. During the course of the week, I only had enough time to watch my wife play a new Crusader for a half hour before going to work, and no time to touch it afterwards. Initially, despite seeing how smoothly it played compared to vanilla's PS3 port, I was very discouraged.

Twenty hours later: Main wiz sheet unbuffed DPS from 380K to 710K+ (5.6M+ toughness). Two characters from 60 to 70, two fresh characters from 1 to 70, two other fresh characters from 1 to 58. Among the items received from Kadala are one Shard of Hate (two attempts to socket), a Ball of Hate, a Storm Crow, and a Unity (I'll need two more). The last thing I did just before writing this was get my first Ring of Royal Grandeur.

The first two of those aforementioned items I believe are the primary importance for how my wizard plays now. With CM gone, I wanted to see about how to best go about having a character that can give some kind of similar status effect lockdown. With the wizard's paralysis passive being doubled in efficacy and the fact that it would have the best gear going into the start from the data import, I figured I'd try to make that work and be prepared to move on if it didn't. The skills I've settled on are Chain Lightning, L Hyrda, L Meteor, D Skin / Prism, Time Warp, and Storm Armor. I think this setup and the orb's ability to repeatedly hit people with electrocute is what makes it all work to the extent that it does. It's not as foolproof as CM, but I am able to work with it fairly well. If anything, the amount of lightning attacks that I can cover on the screen at once means that more enemies can get stunned (if I'm lucky) than I could freeze with CM. T1 is already basically easy and T2 didn't feel significantly worse, at least when in a group of other active players.

On that note. There's many other minor complaints I could bring up, but the overall flow of the game's tasks (through adventure and rifts at least) and combat ultimately trump it all, especially when playing in a full group.

Now let's see how long it takes me to get an Int Thunderfury...