Page 1 of 131 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

1. Diablo III (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

Well Blizzard now has a new screen hinting at the arrival of a new game much in the way of Starcraft II. And since there are no franchises to continue other than Diablo, and the fact that http://www.diablo3.com/ was changed and doesn't redirect to http://www.diablofans.com/, I think all signs point to Diablo III. Unless they're doing some special announcement WoTLK which would be silly, or bringing a Lost Vikings MMO into play, I think it's pretty clear that Diablo III will be announced this weekend.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 25 Jun 2008 at 10:59 AM.

2. Please?!
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

3. But hasn't the original Diablo team (Blizzard North) split up? If I remember correctly, both Arenanet (Guild Wars), and Flagship Studios (Hellgate London) were comprised of members of Blizzard North.

Anyway, this speculation is highly intriguing as I seriously doubt I put more time into any game besides Diablo (2).

4. Yeah, but that doesn't mean Blizzard can't make Diablo III or get a team just as good if not better than the original diablo team. They own the name, and they can easily have the talent.

5. What? Official speculation?

6. They've already made D3 internally a few times. It just never reached their high standards, so they were shit canned. This is the Blizzard way.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    What? Official speculation?
    Yep.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    They've already made D3 internally a few times. It just never reached their high standards, so they were shit canned. This is the Blizzard way.
    Link to some concrete info on this?

9. Blizzard has canned many games, some further along than others. I haven't heard that Diablo 3 was one of them, though.

D3 is definitely in production, BTW. There have been far too many hints to think otherwise. MAYBE THIS WEEKEND THEN