Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Lost Odyssey, PSone+LCD, Monty Python, others

Awesome, you da woman. By the way, I never did ask...is it a Master System 1 or 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Thanks Nomi, payment is en route.

3. I wouldn't know, to be honest... I used it to play a lot of Columns. Looks like this

That's the first one, with AV and RGB goodness.

I <3 you
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Glad it's getting a new home. I really, really hate throwing functional electronics out so I love giving them away when I can. Had to ship the SMS parcel post, so it'll take 5 days. The Priority was higher than I thought.

6. Well, I can't buy LO from you via PayPal, because my POS bank doesn't accept their verification process. Not that they bothered to mention this while I was opening the account, during any of the four or five times I told them I was doing so specifically to use with PayPal. So now I just opened a useless checking account.

I fucking swear to God, everything in Puerto Rico takes twice as long, is twice as hard and twice as expensive, and yields half the results. I fucking hate this place.

7. Just send a money order. I'll go to the real post office if it saves you a headache

8. Ok, I'll go and close the account tomorrow (fuck that bank) and send a money order. PM me your address.

Thanks.

9. That was fast. Game already came in! The game disc looks surprisingly good considering it appears to be a used game from Gamestop. Thanks Nomi!

10. Sorry if the outside has label residue. I didn't want to damage the casing by trying to scratch it off myself!