Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789 LastLast

Thread: FS: Lost Odyssey, PSone+LCD, Monty Python, others

1. Cool Nomi, if you can get it out today, I appreciate it. If you can't ship it today, then hold onto it for alittle bit. Thanks.

Toronto is awesome, really good asian food.

2. I would like to buy supernova and also take the ps1 ddr off your hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Cool Nomi, if you can get it out today, I appreciate it. If you can't ship it today, then hold onto it for alittle bit. Thanks.

Toronto is awesome, really good asian food.
    I think I mailed the PSone a few days ago, actually... I had three packages when I went to the post office. One was the SMS and one was Puzzle Fighter. I remember wrapping and addressing yours... If you get it shortly, PLEASE let me know, because now I'm panicking that I misplaced it.

Rem, sounds good. Let me know how you intend to pay (paypal is nomi@zoominternet.net if that is your route)

4. Yeah I prefer paypal, 20 even?

5. I prefer that people doing Paypal pay that fee, especially if I'm throwing in something extra. If that bugs you, I can do personal or postal checks too.

it's $20.91. I know I sound picky over a dollar but I already lose a bit to buying shipping envelopes and shit.

6. That sounds good, I'll send you the money asap.

7. Good shit. I'll mail it when I can (Monday or next Thursday, depending on when my mini vacation begins.)

8. Huzza! I've been wanting a new DDR for ages so every one wins.

9. Thanks Nomi, I got the PS1 system today. Awesome stuff..... now if only my check won't bounce I kid I kid I need to mod this thing....