Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Lost Odyssey, PSone+LCD, Monty Python, others

1. Nah, go for him. I might have luck selling it locally, and I can always wait on other offers.

2. You had me until:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    (you're paying the fees)

3. It's $3 or less. I'm already selling it cheap compared to used outlets, and covering shipping. I'm not eating the $3 further, haha.

4. Don't worry about it Melf, I was going to ask $35 or so anyways, and I was just kidding. If I keep it I'll eventually finish it and just trade it in or something.
    Go for Nomi's.

5. Now neither of you want to sell it to me?

6. Would you be willing to trade for LO, Nomi? I've got an Assassin's Creed and a bunch of DS and PS2 stuff that I'm getting rid of.

7. Melf, I will stillg ladly sell it. Sorry Robot, looking for money right now!

Nash: I need your address to ship the Genesis. I have it taped up in a box all ready.

GohanX: I can either do a prepaid USPS Priority (2-3 day) box for $7.50, or buy a smaller box and ship first class for about $6.

kof: The PSone LCD screen box was lost while I was away. If you're still interested, $32 shipped covers fees, box, etc.
    Last edited by Nomi; 28 Jun 2008 at 10:00 PM.

Priority Mail sounds good to me. Just remind me what your Paypal address is and I'll send you the cash.

*edit* Nevermind, I see your address. Paypalling now.
    Last edited by GohanX; 28 Jun 2008 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. That's cool Nomi, pm me your addy.

10. PSone, SMS and Puzzle Fighter mailed out today.