Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Lost Odyssey, PSone+LCD, Monty Python, others

1. FS: Lost Odyssey, PSone+LCD, Monty Python, others

Just clearing things out that I don't have room for or won't touch ever again. PayPal (you're paying the fees), postal money order, checks accepted. Shipping included in prices. No PM please. I'll update if I find anything else.

Lost Odyssey, 360. No flaws. $35 sold Melf

PSone plus official LCD combo. LCD bought separately, still has box included. Will sell separately. Together, $30. sold kof

Chu Chu Rocket DC special edition. Comes with translucent orange controller, sticker sheet, sealed JP game. I don't have a working DC anymore, and as much as I love Chu Chu Rocket, this has no use for me anymore. $20 sold NGEfreek

Puzzle Fighter PS1. Great shape. $10 sold Mikhal

Sakura Taisen Columns JP Saturn. No flaws. $10

Xbox 360 media remote $10

IIDX 6th Style (JP), disc only $10

DDR Supernova PS2 $20 sold Rem

Kirby Squeak Squad DS $10 sold NGE

Pokemon Pearl DS $10 cart only (not a bootleg though) sold NGE

Breath of Fire II GBA $5 (shipping extra unless bought with something else) sold NGE

Free if you pay shipping:
    Sega Master System, no controller. Comes with R-type (boxed) and Columns. Claimed by GohanX
    Sega Genesis with one controller. Claimed by Nash.
    DDR ps1 disc (free with other purchase) claimed by Rem
    Jet Grind Radio DC disc (likewise)

Also have Monty Python's Flying Circus complete DVD collection. All in good shape, but does not include the collector box case thing. Taking offers on this.
    Last edited by Nomi; 09 Jul 2008 at 09:51 PM.

2. Kinda interested in that PS1 combo. how much is shipping to 11238?

3. Prices are shipping included, actually. The combo unit might weigh a bit more than I anticipate, but if it's around $8-10 I won't ask anymore. I'll get a quote at the post office this weekend to be sure.

4. Let's take this to PM....

5. TOO LATE PRAXIS I ALREADY BOUGHT IT (not rly)

6. Nomi won't sell it to you, she mumbled something about "robo kinda sucks at Halo 3"

7. The Monty Python collection sounds very, very enticing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Nomi won't sell it to you, she mumbled something about "robo kinda sucks at Halo 3"
    low blow

9. You would want her to low blow you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Let's take this to PM....
    Also, since you CLEARLY MISSED the first lines, nobody else PM me until we're at the whole payment phase. Just post please.

As for Monty Python, note that shipping will be at least $10. Please factor that in if you're going to make an offer.