Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: A whole lotta stuff

1. but but... I dunnuh has teh PayPal...

2. OH NOES!

Ok, I'll get payment out to you by Friday, promise.

3. it seems money orders are the way to go with most people so far, but whatever works.

4. I'll do one better....I'll send cash. I dont want to pay for a money order...unless you take personal checks.

5. cash works for me, and checks work as long as they don't bounce

check might delay my shipping a bit as I may not have enough money on that day to send it myself and would have to wait one day for the check to clear.

6. List updated with things sold taken off, as of today

Melf
    bandit
    Shin Johnpv

all have their orders in the mail.

7. Got Astal today, just wanted to say that the personal note, was an incredibly nice personal touch. 2 Thumbs up to you sir.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Seconded. Pineapple rules!

9. Thanks guys, glad you got your stuff quickly and everything went smoothly. I wanted to get everyone a $1 lotto ticket to stick in there as a "you took a chance trading with me, now heres a different kind of gamble", but then I remembered that only one person I sent a game to actually lived in NY. Next time I'll include racy photos of me in my bra and panties

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Next time I'll include racy photos of my friend Michele with the piercings in my bra and panties
    Fixed and you have a deal.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.