Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: A whole lotta stuff

1. Dude you forgot her name that fast?

But ok, I'll find a Michelle and put her in there.

2. DOH! Its not like I know her I can't be expected to remember her name. No Michelles make it Heather. I just remember I like the piercings.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    DOH! Its not like I know her I can't be expected to remember her name. No Michelles make it Heather. I just remember I like the piercings.
    I guess it's too bad you can't see any of my other piercings in the picture that Pineapple posted of me then huh? o.0

4. It truly truly is. Since piercings are fun to share.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. haha indeed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It truly truly is. Since piercings are fun to share.
    I believe this is a proposition.

I will come back tomorrow with photo evidence.

7. Sorry to disappoint you John, I came back with no such evidence... but
    "They're real, and they're spectacular".

8. I'm scrapping this list for now because all serious buyers have paid for and received their stuff. To the two who pm'd and never followed through, the shit is still there if you want it but I will probably be making a new thread in a couple days with that stuff and the more rare things I have that I wasn't willing to part with before.