Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your screen name mean?

zidane747 Guest

What does your screen name mean?

I always wondered what a lot of your screen names meant(like EThugg, for example). Explain the meaning of your screen name.Mine?

Well, against popular belief, my name IS NOT from FFIX's zidane; it's the french soccer player Zinidine Zidane. Glad to clear that up. And the 747 is the type of plane that we took to visit Japan 3 years ago.

2. FirstBlood = first Rambo movie

My Real Last Name = Rambo

182 = i used to like blink 182 a lot (not so much anymore), and it's an easy to remember number

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by FirstBlood

182 = i used to like blink 182 a lot (not so much anymore), and it's an easy to remember number
    Where is there a 182 in your name?

4. Green from Gunstar Heroes, and Green from Last Hurrah for Chivalry.

I wonder why Sl1p (guy who likes Cammy) chose that as his name.
    pwned by Ivan

5. There isn't, he's probably talking about a messenger name.

My name comes from Luke, my name.
    It's a mirror image!

6. Wildcat - School mascot from my elementary school. Also I like cats anyway, and Wildcat is the name of my "company" that does game designs. So there ya go.

7. Originally posted by Green
    Green from Gunstar Heroes, and Green from Last Hurrah for Chivalry.

I wonder why Sl1p (guy who likes Cammy) chose that as his name.
    Maybe because he'd like to slip his long, hard...

smile into her mind.

Or because he wants to slip her out of...

the cruel, opinionated world.

You get the point.
    It's a mirror image!

8. ,
    Originally posted by zidane747

Where is there a 182 in your name?
    ...lmao , whoops, my email is firstblood182, and i use firstblood182 when FirstBlood is already taken...

9. NGEFreek basically translated to Neon Genesis Evangelion Freek, I started using the name way back when I was coocoo for co-co puffs over Evangelion, I'm not as involved in the series anymore, but its an easy name to remember and people know me by it so it just come s natural for me.
    Now my e-mail name being EvilSakura, well thats simple, I thought Evil Sakura was like the best street fighter character when she was out, so i went and registered the e-mail addy (or one of them) and its been like that ever since.
    My AIM name of RezRezInator is because of my love for Rez, Rezinator was already taken, so I just added Rez to the begining of it.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

10. In previous board incarnations, I used to post under Mr_Bojangles but this last crash I got tired of typing it out. So, I switched to Mr_B.

I used to post under the name S Sultan X2, which is my AIM handle and email address. I got the nickname sultan from dropping smelly farts in high school and being called the "sultan of stench" which of course is derived from "sultan of swat".

Weird how things like that evolve.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time