Thread: Need a Good USB Converter for N64/PS

1. Need a Good USB Converter for N64/PS

I tried one a few years back and half the time either the controllers or converter (or both) wouldn't work. I just need something so i can use Playstation or N64 controllers on my PC.

2. It's my understanding that any of these converters really don't give you much bang for your buck, but if I were you I'd go to www.shoryuken.com and visit the tech message boards there. They know their shit when it comes to converters.

I used to have a sweet link for these things. I remember i posted it in Gaming Discussion, like, 3 years ago. GET TO SEARCHIN'

4. dunno about n64, but as far as psx/ps2 controllers go your nearest radio shack probably has a $10 wonder that'll do the job adequately

edit: hell, if you lived near me I'd just give you mine since my DS2 pretty much disintegrated on me

I can vouch for the Radio Shack ps2 converters. Unless you're some SF asshole who cries about 1 frame of input lag or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can vouch for the Radio Shack ps2 converters. Unless you're some SF asshole who cries about 1 frame of input lag or whatever.
    I can vouch for these as well. I've had 2 and both worked just fine.

7. Hi,
    I'm from Hong Kong
    Last edited by Andy; 26 Jul 2008 at 09:17 PM.

8. I own this... it works well (they recommend an authentic N64 controller)