Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of All Caps = Lack of Internets Guffaws

1. Lack of All Caps = Lack of Internets Guffaws

TNL has been editing all caps posts down to camel-case.

Honestly, TNL has never had a problem with rampant, all caps posting. When it does happen though, it's for silly lulz. I'd like to request this editing be turned off so we can get back to posting "I NO RITE" and "NO U FUCK OFF" again, please.

2. Word up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Maybe I should be embarrassed to admit this, but some of the biggest laughs I've had here have been as a result of all-caps posts. I think I inadvertently disabled all-caps posts while trying to disable all-caps topics. I'll look at it in a bit.

4. NO BATMAN DIE TONITE. I RITE!

a*
    NO I RITE!

a*

*lower case a for editing purposes.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Seriously. This thing is killing me.

6. I no rite

EDIT: Still not fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. All you little Hemingways can commence shouting.

8. I LOVE NICK

9. YEAH

10. FUCK OFF!

it works.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.