Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Most Hated Movie?

1. What Is Your Most Hated Movie?

What's the one movie which is not just bad or a waste of time, but you downright hate with a passion?

For me, it's Igby Goes Down with Kieran Culkin released in 2002. It's a pretentious piece of shit about "a rebellious and sarcastic 17-year-old boy, is at war with the oppressive world of his East Coast "old money" family" (stolen from Wikipedia). This is like a Wes Anderson film with anything redeeming sucked out of it, and Claire Danes plays a skank called "Sookie" and features a sex scene between Amanda Peet and Culkin. I can't believe that anyone could compare this with JD Salinger, as some have done on IMDB.

2. The Goonies. lol

edit: possibly Forrest Gump.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 Jul 2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: middle finger to the law
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. You're a jerk, Yaller.

My most hated is Mission to Mars. Just absolute shit, top-to-bottom. It's so bad that they had to show the ending in the trailer just to make it seem exciting. The origin of life on Earth is from Mars? Wow! Sounds like a neat premise for a movie! Wait, that was the revelation they come to in the end?
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 02 Jul 2008 at 01:55 PM.

4. Epic Movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. The Wizard of Oz

6. Versus, I can't believe I sat through that entire movie.

7. The Village - It was just plain stupid. Also destroyed all confidence I had in M. Night Shyamalan as a film maker.

Ecks vs. Sever - I always thought that explosions and gunfights would keep me entertained, regardless of how bad everything else was. This movie was a slap upside the head.

8. There's a lot of vanilla Really Bad movies out there, but I wouldn't really say I hate them. I just don't really think about 'em a day or so afterwards.

It takes special qualifications to bring out hate for a movie, IMO.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 Jul 2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: looking at you, "Walk the Line"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Anything with that douchebag Richard Gere in it
    Anything with that horseface Julia Roberts in it

I guess you could say Pretty Woman, assuming I've seen it, which I haven't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

10. The Tim Burton Willy Wonka. ARRRGGGHH!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."