View Poll Results: Blue Album or Pinkerton?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Album

19 44.19%
  • Pinkerton

23 53.49%
  • I am a fucking faggot and anything other than these 2 matter

1 2.33%
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Weezer Album

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I would really, really appreciate the best albums by the Rentals should someone feel so inclined.
    I hear they're going to be someplace pretty soon.

Someplace where these things usually are.

2. Is now a good time to say Blur was the better band?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. No.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Fuck Matt Sharp... first albums are usually the bands best work because they can pick from a bunch of songs they have perfected from playings tons of shows and practicing like mad to get an album deal... not because they have Matt Sharp in the band.
    I like how Jason claims to be a musician yet can't get it around his head that a certain member who was responsible for co-writing almost all of the songs could make a difference in a band.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

He's just attention whore trolling.

And I've listened to his music... its not very good.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I like how Jason claims to be a musician yet can't get it around his head that a certain member who was responsible for co-writing almost all of the songs could make a difference in a band.
    I believe Rivers wrote the songs on Pinkerton (which was a great album)... Weezer have put out decent songs since Pinkerton (some), their not fucked because Sharp isn't in the band. If he was truly that important they wouldn't be around touring and making new music.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    He's just attention whore trolling.

And I've listened to his music... its not very good.
    Ha, coming from you that's some what of a compliment.

and I won't say your music sucks because you put down mine, but I can see where you can use some improvement yourself... vocals are crap on whatever is on your myspace and the music is too redundant (but has potential).

7. But none of this matters because Blur was the better nerdrock band.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. but this is a WEEZER thread... so Blur gets the back seat.

9. yeah, red album is pretty painful. If you take it seriously.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    . If he was truly that important they wouldn't be around touring and making new music.
    Stupidest shit I've ever read.