View Poll Results: Blue Album or Pinkerton?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Album

19 44.19%
  • Pinkerton

23 53.49%
  • I am a fucking faggot and anything other than these 2 matter

1 2.33%
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Weezer Album

1. All of the songs on the Blue Album are about nothing, literally nothing.

All of the songs on Pinkerton are about girls.

Ergo, if you voted Blue Album: YOU ARE GAY

2. so voting for pinkerton would have made me gay, because i am a girl...?
    Wear more flannel.

Well it's a moot point since you made the right choice, imo

4. Actually, if catsmeow voted for Pinkerton (which seems to be about lesbians), wouldn't that make her gay?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    edit: I noticed that weeman voted for the Blue Album. That means Pinkerton is better. Sorry everyone.
    Haha, it is purely a nostalgic vote. Many good times were had while listening to it.

I haven't listened to either album since the '90s.

6. I'm dumb she's a lesbian, I thought I had found the one.
    We were good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good.
    Ohhhhh pink triangle on her sleeve, let me know, let's me know the truth.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    All of the songs on the Blue Album are about nothing, literally nothing.
    Which is why it's the perfect supplement to the thematically heavier Pinkerton, and why Pinkerton is the perfect supplement to the blue album's songs about surfing and D&D. Stop the feuding and accept the balance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	466px-Yin_yang.svg.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	38029  

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Thats a bit of a stretch... Only in Dreams can be considered epic but not the other two. In terms of what typically makes a song "epic"(it usually involves a bridge or breakdown/build up of some sort) Pinkerton has way more of that shit than the Blue Album.

The song structure on Pinkerton in general is much better: more bridges and tempo changes, better guitar work, the singing sounds way better to me, etc. etc.

Anyone who says Blue Album has bad taste.

EDIT: I just realized that the fuck that 'The World Has Turned' has a coda at the end is what makes you consider it epic. lol @ that
    I don't know what you just jerked yourself off about for that last post, but more than anything else I'm thinking of lyrics when I talk up those songs.

Pinkerton is fucking awesome, but it's was less serious.

9. Let's go away for a while, you and I, to a strange and misty land...
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. Add Holiday to the epic list on Blue Album. Rivers' vocals coming out of the buildup toward the end are fucking incredible. I would also call The World Has Turned... epic. That song builds wonderfully for the entire duration. The intertwining vocal parts at the end, coupled with the increased range/dynamics of Rivers' lead part are epic in my book. Then Pat Wilson rocks out on the crash after the coda while the guitar solo rips the vocal melody? Totally huge.