View Poll Results: Blue Album or Pinkerton?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Album

19 44.19%
  • Pinkerton

23 53.49%
  • I am a fucking faggot and anything other than these 2 matter

1 2.33%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2030323334

Thread: Best Weezer Album

The Greatest Weezer songs while you can still obtain them were never officially released commercially and I find that a travesty of justice.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I can't even get past the wrong pronoun use in the first sentence: "Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo provided interesting info on her personal life to Rolling Stone magazine. "
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Rivers came out this year did you not know that? She's been asked to be called Delta Cuomo.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

wait really?

Google isn't saying anything about it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Yes. You should believe what Doc Holiday says.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Rivers ... Delta Cuomo.
    Two of my favorite things on Earth are wordplay humor and Delta Burke. Thank you for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. I'm bookmarking that article for use later, because all things from 2002 should be archived properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread