View Poll Results: Blue Album or Pinkerton?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Album

19 44.19%
  • Pinkerton

23 53.49%
  • I am a fucking faggot and anything other than these 2 matter

1 2.33%
Page 1 of 34 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Weezer Album

Best Weezer Album

My pick is Blue Album. Don't get me wrong, Pinkerton is fucking awesome. Love it to death. But I mean fuck...you get their initial release, full of their best songs/ideas, and fucking RICK OCASEK produces it! Can you do any better as a heavier pop-rock band than the marriage of Orange amps, Rivers' ridiculous range, Matt Sharp still caring about the band, and fucking Mr. Cars producing you? I think not.

Post your vote.

2. Pinkerton gets my pick. They're both fucking incredible, but I like the anger of Pinkerton a little better.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Pinkerton. Its the best album ever for depressed people who can't get laid because they are in love with lesbians.

4. Pinkerton feels more special for some reason.

5. The Blue Album NEVER gets old and everyone has a "Blue album story". Weezer made the perfect album the first time and could never come close to its excellence ever again. Pinkerton was a cry for help, a concept album that went nowhere.

6. Pinkerton. But it's so effin' close.

7. Love both but "Blue" reminds me of highschool. Weezer lost it after Matt Sharp left.

8. Fuck this band.

9. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Fuck this band.
    BEVERLY HILLS
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grey's Anatomy View Post
    BEVERLY HILLS
    I am a fucking faggot and anything other than these 2 matter
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.