Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age

1. Screw it, I bought it. Don't fail me, Bioware.

The Steam preload starts tomorrow.

2. So is this like Jade Empire 9.9 or a legit 9.9

3. Hard to say, though I did really enjoy Jade Empire.

4. I didn't either. It was one of the most goddamned repetitive games ever. They had layers to the combat that were never once necessary.

5. There's a stream of the XBox version here: http://www.justin.tv/jerleminara

edit: Down now.
    Last edited by epmode; 31 Oct 2009 at 10:02 PM.

6. Now he's playing Spice Girls in Guitar Hero.

Also I'm really torn I want this game.... I think, I mean I've enjoyed every Bioware game I've played up until now and the pre-order bonus is pretty nice a ring that increases xp gain and adds a skill point.

I just found out I have Farcry 2 on my account, I don't remember buying it though... maybe I'll play through stalker and that and wait for Steam to do like 10% off.

I am disappointed that the Baldur's gates games aren't on steam.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 31 Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM.

I am torn as to when I should buy this as well. I have too much shit to play already, and I really need to finish the PC version of Mass Effect, since the save carries over (plus I get my iPhone finish bonus!) to Mass Effect 2. But I want the preorder bonuses.

8. I haven't followed this much. What kind of game is it? Like Mass Effect/KotOR, or like Diablo?

9. It apparently reminds my friend (who got it and enabled me to say it's in the wild) of Kotor. Probably minus the lasers though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I haven't followed this much. What kind of game is it? Like Mass Effect/KotOR, or like Diablo?
    I've seen a few streams and it honestly looks like a new Baldur's Gate. Much more open-ended than Bioware's recent stuff, nothing at all like Diablo. I only hope it's consistent all the way through.

It's not as polished as their recent stuff either. Makes sense when you consider that it's a lot bigger than Mass Effect. It supposedly takes 40-60 hours to get through the main story, not counting sidequests.
    Last edited by epmode; 01 Nov 2009 at 05:36 PM.