Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boards slower

1. Boards slower

Since the update, things seem to be running a bit slower overall. Navigating and posting are both now somewhat sluggish. It's nothing major, but it's noticable.

Anyone else notice this?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. it's probably slow because right now I'm trying to fix another issue the crept up, plus I'm fairly certain I have to rebuild the indicies in the post table from scratch (sort fixing didn't seem to do it, though there's less "TABLE IS CRASHED!" errors), which will take the better part of a few hours

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Since the update, things seem to be running a bit slower overall. Navigating and posting are both now somewhat sluggish. It's nothing major, but it's noticable.

Anyone else notice this?
    That's not really coming from the upgrades man... it's from all those new adoring fans coming to see the Adventures of Atlas and Advocate comic. I thought you knew what was going on.

4. Things seem fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    That's not really coming from the upgrades man... it's from all those new adoring fans coming to see the Adventures of Atlas and Advocate comic. I thought you knew what was going on.
    Of course that's it, what was I thinking?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Defintly slower.

6. I thought you left?

I'm having trouble scrolling. Usually it's all smooth, now it's herky jerky. It works fine on other pages; but it's still probably something on my end.

7. Nah I came back to see you.

Loading times are really bad at the moment. Every other forum is like super quick.

8. stop posting illegal torrents and they'll speed up

9. SSHHHHHH!!

10. Is it just today? I see the server load was a little higher than usual earlier, but there should not be anything that makes the site slower on a regular basis. Since The Next Level is about to start reviewing games again, cka is doing all kinds of work on the server, so there may be some more slow patches over the next couple of days.

How consistently slow are the boards?