Thread: Onkyo SR-600 HTIB (refurb) $133

1. Onkyo SR-600 HTIB (refurb) $133

Went to pick one of these up for a birthday present, only to find out its on some sort of mega-sale today.

Its normally $189.99, but for the weekend, if you register on the site for "Club Onkyo" for free, you get 10 bonus "points" and a special price on the system, $159.99.

With the points, it knocks it down to $133 and change, shipped.

http://www.shoponkyo.com/detail.cfm?...il=1&ext_war=1

Its a nice setup, and since its Onkyo, the Amplifer is quality enough to use if you ever want better speakers down the road.

No HDMI, but it does have 3 Component inputs.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

Holy fuck, this is a great deal!

This is the same setup I have. Nice out of the box, even better with upgraded speakers (I have Athenas on the front now.)

If I had the cash I'd buy another one and use it in the computer room.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. I was suprised, its here today already, I didn't even pay for the faster shipping. Condition was perfect, can't wait to set this up at my dad's place, he is going to be so happy to get rid of the shitty kenwood setup he has now.

I checked today and it seem the deal is still good. And somehow I built up 7 more "onkyo points" buy doing nothing.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. I just bought this setup, but they charged me $150 for it ($160 club price -$10 for the points promotion). So the bonus discount was probably a one-day deal but the sale price and the sign-up promotion are still good.

My sound setup right now is so ghetto (I'm using my computer's sound card as a receiver right now) that anything would be a welcome upgrade.