Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3444464748

Thread: Advertising and Other Additions

1. I want the ads back.
    It seems a lot of fucks here go to Neogaf. I went there once, and what we had was no where near as obnoxious as what I ran into there. Fuck the whiners and do what you have to do.
    I find it deplorable that people gave you shit after the YEARS of money and effort you've put into this place. "I don't like the skins, I don't like the ads". Fuck off.
    I may be under the wrong impression, but I though everyone who came here did so for the community, not the window dressing around it.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 01 Oct 2008 at 03:26 PM.

2. Ads are coming back in the next twelve hours or so, along with a subscription option. Please support the community in whichever way you are most comfortable with.

3. Awesome. I'm subscribing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Awesome. I'm subscribing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Awesome. I'm subscribing.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I've been too busy to deal with it. I'm the kind of guy that likes to be diplomatic and address people's comments and concerns, and between the skins and the ads, there was too much to deal with. I put a lot of time into both those things, looking around for the best choices and putting everything together, and I don't have time to deal with any more of the nitpicking at this point.

They'll be back soon. And this bullshit about TNL becoming like every other site had better be put to rest, because you should be able to see very clearly that I put everyone's concerns before my own financial need and convenience. How many sites can you say that about? Hell, how many family members can you say that about?
    I <3 Nick.

7. I'm starting a new topic, so this one's locked.