Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Guy

1. The Last Guy

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/lastguy/

I don't know what the fuck.

BUT YES.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

That makes me want to play Virtual Boy.

3. Some details: apparently the idea of the game is you are rescuing people from buildings in a top-down arcade-style game. The levels... are created from Google Maps.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Need more info.

Hoping it won't be the usual garbage built around retro-splooge presentation, but it's probably a safe bet that won't be the case.

5. I hope their ZOMG game is going to be shown soon.

Ill be rad to see this next week! cant wait.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. This has nothing to do with Team Ico. I'm not sure where that idea came from.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. If it was up to me (and it's not), and I could combine Google Earth with one thing, I would combine it with zombies. Well, that's EXACTLY what upcoming Sony Computer Entertainment title The Last Man does — it's like they read my brain! Details are scant, but the top-down PS3 game has players use Google Earth to rescue large numbers of people by having them follow you to safe escape zones and avoiding gray matter eating zombies. Sounds like it'll be a PSN game and sounds like it will be totally awesome.

The Last Guy
    http://kotaku.com/5023220/sony-combi...d-google-earth
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. double true

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    That's some rad music.
    Im breakdancing to it as I type this <3