Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Official iPhone/Touch games thead

1. any word on how many levels and how full featured Bomberman Touch! is? cause the page on itunes isnt very revealing with the features the game sports.

Fuck it i bought it, impressions in a few :x

Also itunes 7.7 has a shitty bug where it says it "cannot find" applications you just downloaded to install. You have to restart itunes once or twice to get it to find them and install them.
    Last edited by B-Ri; 10 Jul 2008 at 03:34 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. How does Kroll look retarded? Looks no more silly than God of War. Crazy it was made in 2 weeks.

Can I get games for my LG Voyager like these plz? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

3. ok, Bomberman TOUCH

Its very clean looking, its a full on polished bomberman... sorta. Seems to be more multiplayer maps/gameplay with a story thrown in it.

To move bomberman, you plant your foot anywhere on the screen, then a "d-pad" will opaquely appear on th escreen, then you just drag your finger a lot or even slightly and he moves in that direction. the bottom right as the bomb button you press to drop bombs.

The movement works OK, there were a few moments where he was just moving everywhere and i had to replant my finger and drag to get him to go where i wanted him too. The design of the iphone doesnt help the forced widescreen. The headphones stick out where your left hand would hold the phone nicely and it feels uncomfortable to play off of.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Hey b-ri how much are the games, 5?

5. bomberman was $7, bejeweled 2 is $10

theres a couple free games, but it seems the most worthwhile are the pay ones.

6. I'm not so interested in FPS on the Touch, but, if you're thinking about other creative uses for control, a much, much more impressive use is this one, of Quake 3:

I think this device can do a lot more with its control mechanisms than you might expect. If you don't watch the video, the movement is being controlled with the accelerometer, and the aiming with your finger. Tap to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    firmware is up as a direct link.
    ??
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

??
    iTunes doesnt see it yet, but its on the apple site.

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....7_Restore.ipsw

iphone.

8. With any luck, gonna have a phone by tomorrow, everyone recommends Critter Crunch apparently.

9. fuck it ill get critter crunch too, all these itunes cards i get for birthday and christmas when i never buy music off itunes.

edit: wait its $10 though, ew.

10. U got a direct link for the ipod touch update? Can I just use the iphone update on my touch? Should I click on open or save for the file?
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 10 Jul 2008 at 07:59 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"