Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: We Love Golf

We Love Golf

The Wii has its second killer app for 2008. Camelot is developing We Love Golf, which will be published by Capcom. For the uninitiated, Camelot did the best versions of Hot Shots and Mario Golf.

I intended to post about this when it was first announced. Better late than never I guess.

2. Yoshi posting a positive Wii thread? What sort of strange other world have I stepped into?

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

There is a minute number of games that the Wii can make better. This is one of them.

4. Alternate reality Yoshi is a nice change of pace.

5. It's impossible to not be excited over the prospect of Camelot + Capcom + Golf + Waggle.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It's impossible to not be excited over the prospect of Camelot + Capcom + Golf + Waggle.
    That's what I'm saying.

I don't think it will top the portable mario golf's though. The rpg/story elements were sweetness.

7. I'm honestly excited about this.

Camelot knows the fucking score when it comes to fun Golf games.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Camelot knows the fucking score when it comes to fun Golf games.
    So it would be correct to assume Camelot did not work on Gamecube's Toadstool Tour?

Yes, it would be correct.

10. How many golf games does the wii need? seriously, it's fun an all to pretend to swing a golf club, but do we all need to buy a handful of games solely devoted to that to make the system fun? I know they aren't releasing a lot of great titles, but more golf games seems like milking the system from an already irritated tit.