Thread: Play-Asia :: 25% OFF All In-Stock Items

1. Play-Asia :: 25% OFF All In-Stock Items

Think about summer, think about the beach, the sea and all that fun! Play-Asia.com is a sea of popular games, movies, discs and toys, come catch your long time favorites and discover lots more, join the many happy swimmers, sun bathers and octopus catchers at the seaside this summer!

Get ready to hit the beaches as the Summer Sale will commence from this very moment onwards towards the 20th of July, all in stock items will be reduced by 25% (yes you've read correctly, a whopping 25%!), just spot our Summer Sales mascot, the octopus, on our many product pages and catch him.

The octopuses are running loose throughout the website and only stay on a product page for as long as it is in stock. Some products are restocked regularly so octopuses come back every so often while others have limited availability so the octopuses never return once they are caught.

To avoid disappointment, get your baskets and water tanks ready and catch them as quickly as you can spot them to avoid disappointment. This octopus catching season is only going to last for a couple of days, start catching now and save plenty of cash in the process.

Disclaimer:

Please be reminded that the final product pricing will be confirmed during checkout on your last checkout screen. It is possible that the product price changes during your checkout process -ie. the last available piece of an item has been picked by another customer before you-, we highly recommend you to verify your price before confirming your order on the last checkout confirmation screen.

Restrictions applied to this limited time offer:

• The offer is only valid for orders placed between now and Monday, July 21st 00:00am (Hong Kong Time). Please refer to the counter and submit your order before time has run out.
    • Each item eligible for the offer is marked with a "octopus icon" and the product page price already reflects the final pricing including discount.
    • As the discount only applies to "in-stock" items, there's a chance that the product will be sold out and the price changed back during checkout process. Please make sure to verify your price prior to confirming your order during the checkout process.
    • No further coupon codes may be applied to any order that includes at least one "in-stock" discounted item.
    • The offer excludes video game systems and products that were released during the last 30 days
    • The offer is not valid for items sold at wholesale discount.
    • The weekly special is excluded from this offer.
    • Different quantity limitations may exist depending on the product.

Play-Asia reserves the right to change or end this promotion without further notice. In case of any dispute, the final decision shall be made by Play-Asia.com. All orders are subject to Play-Asia's Terms and Conditions of Sales.
    Last edited by Nick; 13 Jul 2008 at 12:50 AM.

2. Perfect timing. Thanks for the tip!
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

3. Wow, I just ordered shit yesterday. Ugh.

4. Bandit, you know very well that non-TNL referral links are not allowed on the forum, especially since TNL also has a working relationship with Play-Asia. Do not add your own referral links again.

5. It might have just been a straight copy and paste from another forum. pobody's nerfect!

Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    It might have just been a straight copy and paste from another forum. pobody's nerfect!
    This is Bandit we're talking about. His gamertag is another indication.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Most of the items I would have copped (i.e Rhythm Tengoku) seem to have flown off the shelves already. I'll have to do some fishing this afternoon to see if anything's left.

This is Bandit we're talking about.
    He knew what he was doing. Dishonorable, imo.

8. I just copied and pasted. Sorry. Sheesh

I have $10 off $50 if anyone is interested in it.