Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.0 Feedback

1. It looks fantastic. Awesome, guys.

2. I just had to perform some minor surgery, so let me know in this forum if you happen to come across some "review"/"reviews" styled wackiness

3. I'm just sitting on the index page (haven't read anything yet) taking it all in. I like.
    EXCUSE ME, I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

4. I can't believe TNL is alive again. Furthermore it looks super fucking hot.

I'm really proud of you guys.

EDIT: The only bad thing is that I've grown used to using the banner as a link to the forums, not to the main site. Anyway we could put that back to how it used to be?

5. You could download the work-in-progress TNL toolbar, which would put the forum link right over the site link.
    Last edited by Nick; 14 Jul 2008 at 03:42 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I just had to perform some minor surgery, so let me know in this forum if you happen to come across some "review"/"reviews" styled wackiness
    Clicking the Reviews/Previews/Features links from the About Us/Contact Us/FAQs/Staff page takes you back to the classic TNL versions of those pages.
    EXCUSE ME, I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The only bad thing is that I've grown used to using the banner as a link to the forums, not to the main site. Anyway we could put that back to how it used to be?
    Seriously, though, click the link near the little folder icon at the top-left of the page to get to the forum index page.
    Last edited by Nick; 14 Jul 2008 at 03:32 AM.

8. So it looks as though the old OLD reviews didn't make the transition. Are they gonna be imported "eventually" or are they gone forever?

9. They are still there, but they haven't been imported into the database yet.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/

10. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm glad that the initial impression is positive.