Page 1 of 37 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.0 Feedback

1. TNL 4.0 Feedback

At about 1:16 AM Eastern Time on Monday, July 14, cka threw the final switch that brought The Next Level 4.0 to life. There is a cyber-ton more work to be done, but the site is up and running. The new look will be a little jarring to those of you used to Classic Blue, and many of the older articles still have to brought into the database, but for now, we have some champagne to drink.

Please join us on the main site and on the forum over the next six weeks for several important announcements, optimizations, and other bits of fun. Once you give yourself time to adjust to the new look, you will find a lot to get excited about. I look forward to our continued evolution as a site and as a community and I am very happy that you are all here by my side.

Please feel free to post any comments in this thread. I know when there is a big change like this, about half the people affected make a fuss about how they think things should be - so let things settle in for a minute. We'll be here.

Many thanks to Bacon McShig, cka, køda, Frogacuda, and bahn.

Let's do it. (No, not that, you perverts!)
    Last edited by Nick; 14 Jul 2008 at 01:48 AM.

2. Nick -- you stole my glass of champange!!!
    (I mean... CHEERS. Here's to another 10 years!)

3. I'm not sure I like the Yellow used for the text, but other than that I like it.

Grats guys.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Racist.

5. Can't a man say he doesn't like a color and negros without being labeled a racist?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Wow, that looks amazing. Good work guys and cheers!

7. Love the new look. Great job guys

8. I'mma just come out and say it right now:

screw whoever spearheaded the campaign to use CSS for page layouts

9. LOL. CSS ftw?

10. I'd offer cka some champagne, but I'm afraid he'd break off the end of the bottle and attack the World Wide Web Consortium with the jagged glass.