Thread: 25% GET YOURS

1. 25% GET YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    TNL also has a working relationship with Play-Asia. Do not add your own referral links
    This is one hell of a sale. In stock items seem to be depleting fast.
    If I'm not mistaken, the link above will benefit TNL with your purchases through that link.

There were/are some incredible bargains like GBA Famicom Mini Star Soldier for $8, and Donkey Konga 1&2 Bongos Bundle for $26(+$30 shipping), Tenchi wo Kurau Capcom Game Book for $18, SegaAges2500 Vol.30: Gallaxy Force $15, Rubble Saver used for $15, Bangai-O Spirits Sound Collection for $25, Oretachi Geasen Terra Cresta $12, Bit Generations: Digidrive $8, memory cards, cables,... anything in stock.

Fuckin get the bargains while you can, probably the best prices on a lot a shit anytime soon.

I'm surprised Nick or ya'll ain't pimpin' this already after Bandit tried cashing in with his affiliate link.
    Last edited by Shooting Love; 14 Jul 2008 at 02:07 PM.

2. Meh. I was a lot more excited for the sale before I actually looked at what was "in stock." Typical Play-Asia sale.

3. It was good if you hopped on it the first day. After that, not so much.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Meh. I was a lot more excited for the sale before I actually looked at what was "in stock." Typical Play-Asia sale.
    Even so, there are some random artifacts and a handful of current curiosities at the lowest prices of the year. If anyone was thinking about getting Monster World Complete Collection, now's the time.

I mean, shit like the arcade perfect PS2 Game Center: Terra Cresta for $15 (after shipping) is worth starting a thread about.
    Right?

5. Yeah, especially in sound off, and not the deal thread.

GG

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeah, especially in sound off, and not the deal thread.

GG
    Suit yourself.

The sale is over in a handful of days, and I doubt most people regularly check the "Retail Deals" thread.

This thread and TNL's affiliate link would obviously get more action in Sound Off.