Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Weird Al" Appreciation Thread

1. If you were any dumber they'd have to water you twice a week.

Too much chlorine in your gene pool?

2. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    If you were any dumber they'd have to water you twice a week.

Too much chlorine in your gene pool?
    I'm not familiar with that song... perhaps you are a bigger fan then I. We are like family now... any fan of Al is a fan of mine.

3. Dude you're not even welcome at the Star Trek convention.

4. Now I know you're a few peas short of a casserole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Dude you're not even welcome at the Star Trek convention.
    I know... isn't that awesome?!!!! I mean if I were welcome to that it would truly suck, unlike AL.

So, another interesting factual tidbit on Al... Michael Jackson was cool with him making fun of his music up until Al wanted to make "Black or White" into "Snack all night". Jackson said no, the song has such a powerful message... I'd rather you left that one alone Al. I think Jackson should have lightened up... although we really don't need anymore songs about food from Al... he is much more creative then that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Now I know you're a few peas short of a casserole.
    so bring the peas man... it takes two to make a casserole buddy, two.

6. I bet you got a negative number on your SATs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    I bet you got a negative number on your SATs.
    it was a positive number... there wasn't a minus sign next to the number, STUPID!!!

8. Man you don't have any skills or grace OR charm.

9. I'm fucked... please have pity on me.

Anyway, WEIRD AL or GTFO!!!!

10. Look here wiseass. Every word I have typed since post number eight has been a direct quote from a song by Weird Al Yankovic called "Genius In France". Ya know, the one you had to look up on google after post number four so you could avoid looking dumb by trying to make me the cheesedick for referring to it? Well played.

I sure do wish Pineapple had started this thread. He knows what he's talking about and actually pays attention to what the man does.

Lastly have you not noticed that while 90% of my friends on here have been raking you over the coals on a daily basis I have pretty much left you alone? You'd think that'd be enough for you to not try to insult me unprovoked.

This one here isn't a Weird Al quote: You're a fucking retread.