Thread: 360 Gamer Tag on OG XBOX

1. Xbox 360 Gamer Tag on OG XBOX

Searched around and couldn't find anything on this. I have a 360 gold gamer tag and never signed up for the original LIVE. I recently hooked up my non-modded XBOX and wanted to go online to find that I had no way to use my existing ID since I don't pay my current account with a credit card. Is there a way to import my current gamer tag into the old XBOX?
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

2. Yeah I don't think this is any help but you can recover your XBL gold account on your Xbox console if you connected a credit card to your account.

3. Either buy a Visa giftcard or get one from someone that is already already used up but hasn't expired yet. Use that to link to your XBL account and do the recovery.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Yeah I don't think this is any help but you can recover your XBL gold account on your Xbox console if you connected a credit card to your account.
    Yah, the point is not registering my CC with MS since it's such a pain in the ass to cancel.
    Become History

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Either buy a Visa giftcard or get one from someone that is already already used up but hasn't expired yet. Use that to link to your XBL account and do the recovery.
    Thanks for that tidbit, will try it!
    Become History