Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenchu 4

1. Nintendo Wii Tenchu 4

Holy shit, the next Tenchu game is gonna be by Acquire. The guys behind the first Tenchu as well as motherfucking Shinobido, the best ninja stealth game. Also Way of the Samurai, which I bought a few months ago and haven't played yet.

Unfortunately, Tenchu 4 is a Wii game, but at least the visuals are miles better than their PS2 games.

Official site: http://www.acquire.co.jp/tenchu4/

2. You're getting your hopes up for a new Tenchu game?
    Seriously, this series hasn't been good since the first one.

BUT MOTION CONTROLS WILL MAKE IT AMAZING!!!!

3. You're getting your hopes up for a new Tenchu game?
    Seriously, this series hasn't been good since the first one.
    Every Tenchu since Tenchu 3 hasn't been by Acquire. This one will be. acquireacquireacquire

4. I wish Shinobido had come out in the US. Eidos had it at their booth at the Last E3 Ever, but it never managed to hit the shelves. I played a bit of the Euro version, but there were some weird controller glitches that made it unplayable for me. Good stuff, though, and I'll definitely get Tenchu IV in the hope they bring in some of the extras that looked to promising in Shinobido.

James

5. Tenchu 3 was a great stealth-action game.

That said, making this a Wii exclusive is a huge mistake.

I had given up caring about this series but with Acquire back this has major potential. I hope it incorporates some of open-ended event elements of WotS and Shinobido. Motion controls could make for some nice finishing moves, too.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 08 Jun 2008 at 02:04 AM.

7. Maybe the nunchuck can finally be used as a nunchuck....

8. Wii exclusive?

Well, there's hopes dashed upon the rocks.

9. Yeah really. I enjoyed Wrath of Heaven too. I thought it was a nice companion to the first game. The last few have been fucking shit, though. They need to port this somewhere else so the actualy target audience can play the damned thing.

10. It's not like being on the 360 did Tenchu Z any favors, so I'm not concerned about it being on the Wii. More importantly, this whole series is at the point where everything needs to be thrown out of the window and redone, starting with the trash AI.