Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Self Help Books

1. Quote Originally Posted by Regus View Post
    http://rapidshare.com/files/13362266...ecret.zip.html

If this is against the rules then please delete or move.
    Stolen... thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I can (sorta) agree to that... although the law of attraction can be applied to any aspect of a persons life, not just for THINGS.

You take what you have to from the book.
    I'm talking about the video. The first half tries to convince you with a lot of loose facts on how people all know this thing and hid it from simple people, and the second half talks about how much awesome shit these people got from believing in the law of attraction.

It comes off as new age crap while the former comes off as just good advice.

3. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    I'm talking about the video. The first half tries to convince you with a lot of loose facts on how people all know this thing and hid it from simple people, and the second half talks about how much awesome shit these people got from believing in the law of attraction.

It comes off as new age crap while the former comes off as just good advice.
    Never saw the video... now I probably never will, I hear what you are saying though. I just walked away from the book with the idea of "if you keep harping on the negative shit that's all you will attract... negative shit" and vice versa.

I'm going to check out these MP3's, thanks again for that Regus.
    Last edited by Jason; 30 Jul 2008 at 07:50 PM.

4. Read Comedian by Jerry Seinfeld that Doc reccomended. Good stuff.

Also read The Power of Now that Regus reccomended.

Both very good and I could reccomend someone read them as well if anyone is thinking about it.

Gonna start on some others.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.