Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Rock Band Xbox 360

1. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POSTAL CODE YOU SLANT-EYED FUCK?!

2. You don't use my postal code, you select international and Japan.

But to make you happy anyway 883-0061
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. UPS won't give me a quote without it. I'm not sending this shit through USPS.

4. UPS is outrageous.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Ill take it if Bbobb doesn't end up wanting to be raped on shipping charges..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. omg it's like $250.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Ill take it if Bbobb doesn't end up wanting to be raped on shipping charges..
    We'll see if he still wants it with any other shipper first. If he doesn't, sure.

8. I'll take it if Bb or WK don't want it.

9. USPS would be the cheapest and that would still be over $100. I'm gonna have to pass and wait for it to release over here.

10. Lock band imo.

Kitty, you got it. What's your zip so I can calculate shipping?