Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FS: Rock Band Xbox 360

1. Also stop your whining. You got this shit at a steal. But you're still a fucking idiot for not offering me drugs/alcohol for it because I would've totally given it to you for two bottles of Jack Daniels and Smirnoff or two grams of coke.

2. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    ok, i won this shit, there better not be any LookItsPineappl spooge on it

have all the internal boxes and paperwork?
    any prob if i dont pay until this weekend?
    The seller (luvmffn) called me when the sale ended and asked if I wanted to finalize it and I asked who was the winning bidder. As soon as she said DNG I assumed without looking that it was you and said go for it, ship that shit out. Internal boxes/paperwork are a no, I have no idea where I lost them to (but if I find them I will have no problem mailing them to you), but it is the original box with everything intact and in working order as of a couple weeks ago (played the whole thing about 3 days before my Xbox died).

If you can't pay till this weekend, that's alright cuz I understand money tightness. I'll be on vacation starting tomarrow (or today, 7/29), so whenever it gets through is fine with me. I have her paypal card so as long as your payment buys me booze by the end of my trip it's all good.

And thanks again to Razor.

3. yo bro, went ahead and sent the paypal on my cc. enjoy teh boozin!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Also stop your whining. You got this shit at a steal. But you're still a fucking idiot for not offering me drugs/alcohol for it because I would've totally given it to you for two bottles of Jack Daniels and Smirnoff or two grams of coke.
    When did I whine? I need to activately make sure someone is on the lookout for UPS so I don't have to drive to the Ghetto and pick it up at the UPS center.

Legendary. slow shipping
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. I had a tracking number, but I eated it.