Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Rock Band Xbox 360

1. FS: Rock Band Xbox 360

I'm going to offer this to TNL before putting it on eBay.

Like I said, it's Rock Band for the 360. I barely ever played this game and it's been that way for months. It's taking up space in my apartment and I'd rather just get rid of it than keep it around.

I'm offering the whole thing for $80 plus shipping. Shipping can be anywhere between $20-30, depending on what UPS says. I only take Paypal.

If you're interested, just post here because PMs are full and I'm not going to delete them for you.

Thanks.

2. Do want badly.

But I think shipping it overseas might be ungodly expensive. Can ya get an estimate?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I can try that, sure, or you can have this delivered at your place in the States if you're looking to come back soon. Which will it be?

4. I'm not coming back anytime soon. How much does the package weigh?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Give me your postal code.

6. And I have no idea. Maybe 10 lbs. Maybe.

7. Whoa, 22 lbs.

8. Selling Rock Band is like killing a baby

9. I've got something to say...

10. 22 lbs? Fuck.

Checking the USPS site that would be over $100 for the cheapest shipping.

Although with packaging it would probably end up being $120ish.