Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Tron Legacy

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I can kind of see the appeal if one is a silent film nut.
    I happen to like the music and how it flows with the CG scenes. I can't think of any other movie that blends music and special effects in such a manner.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Was that retard hiding under the seat?

4. You do realize that when you are at one of those conferences you are not allowed to bring in cameras. So yeah it was probably under a seat or hidden in a bag. In which he probably had it on his lap.

also I watched it like 4 times now. And it just hit youtube, BUT its the same quality as the one gizmodo has up.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Nice to see Bridges popping up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Shitty cam or not, that looks cool as fuck.

7. Better/closer version of TR2N footage from SDCC.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AICN
    I've been busy playing with myself since learning of TR2N's mega-babe casting (details HERE). Now this news about the film comes in from Ford Fairlane (a previously tested source), and I'm not sure how much energy I have left... Here's what Ford had to say:
    I think the masses would love this tidbit of info. Tron 2.0 is going to be shot ENTIRELY in 3-D. They are really excited about what they are going to be doing with the Tron world in 3-D.
    With new technology, they can actually wear the glasses at the monitors as they shoot & it will show them exactly how the 3-D will look so that they can get exactly what they are looking for.
    If there has ever been a world that 3-D would totally embrace, I think it would be the world of Tron. Specifically, we are going to get a first person view from inside of a light cycle in the film. That should be a lot of fun.
    There's so much to imagine here...
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. I don't like that. Anytime shit is shot in 3d they have to go out of their way to go "WOOOOOAAAAHHH LOOK AT THIS COOL SHIT, IT'S 3D OMG". Having shit fly back and forth out of the camera with no real purpose just to be OMFG 3D COOL. Every movie that has ever been made for 3d does that shit and they always suffer when you go to watch them, especially not in 3d because those shots always look retarded when seen regularly.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. You know what movie had a good 3D movie feel without needing glasses?

Speed Racer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!