Thread: Xbox 360 Wireless bridge using an iBook

Xbox 360 II Xbox 360 Wireless bridge using an iBook

So I have an Xbox, an ethernet cable that came with it, a Cat 5 crossover cable, an iBook with a good wireless connection and a creepy roommate that has the router set up in his room.

Can I get on Live tonight?

I've seen tutorials for doing this using a PC but I'm fucked in that department. Any help plz?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. I hated playing my 360 with a wireless connection. I even moved my router into my room, and left my desktop connectionless (I have a wireless pci card I'm gonna add to it), just so I could play on Live on my connections full potential.

About your problem, I also only know how to do it on a PC. It sounds like you have all the materials you need, but just need to figure out the settings in your connection manager on your Mac
    Good luck.

3. No help here but just figure out how to turn on internet connection sharing for your wireless connection and you should be good to go. Might have to turn off your firewall as well.

If you guys help me, I will help you. With excellent gaming companionship.

I think I found out what to fiddle with but I'm gonna shit myself if I have to look up numbers and addresses and stuff. I really don't feel like talking to my roommate about it.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Google is probably your best friend here but at least in Windows you don't have to mess around with IP addresses or any of that. It's really as simple as enabling internet connection sharing, connecting the cable, and turning off the firewall.

I bought the official adapter because nothing else would work worth a shit for me.

7. This isn't hard if you want i can talk you through it. IM me sometime.

8. We were successful. His useless ibook is now a very expensive full featured router for the 360

If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!