View Poll Results: Which of the following would make the best logo and mascot?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTRY 1 - FuryFox (1)

6 26.09%
  • ENTRY 2 - FuryFox (3)

3 13.04%
  • ENTRY 3 - MechDeus (1)

4 17.39%
  • ENTRY 4 - MechDeus (2)

1 4.35%
  • ENTRY 5 - Finch

1 4.35%
  • ENTRY 6 - YellerDog

4 17.39%
  • ENTRY 7 - cigsthecat (2)

2 8.70%
  • ENTRY 8 - cigsthecat (3)

0 0%
  • ENTRY 9 - Dunlap (1)

1 4.35%
  • ENTRY 10 - Dunlap (2)

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BNP/Goatslenger Logo Final Poll

1. BNP/Goatslenger Logo Final Poll

OK, all the entries are in, so...

Which of the following would make the best logo?

. . . .
    ENTRY 1 - FuryFox (1) ENTRY 2 - FuryFox (3) ENTRY 3 - MechDeus (1) . . . ENTRY 4 - MechDeus (2) ENTRY 5 - Finch

. . . .
    ENTRY 6 - YellerDog . . . . ENTRY 7 - cigsthecat (2) . . ENTRY 8 - cigsthecat (3) . ENTRY 9 - Dunlap (1) . ENTRY 10 - Dunlap (2)

SEE: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...p?p=1064184500
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Despite voting for myself just now, I think Fury won the first poll even cutting the votes he picked up before everybody had an entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. YELLERDOG YORE EN THU CLEER LEED.

mine's already vectorized, so nyah. i don't think it translates as well so small, tho, maybe if i filled up the box more. I wish i moved it to the left a little more and expanded it so the gun wasn't tangenting the page, also more detail in the gun and another patch of black or maybe gray to balance.
    There's an honesty about Dunlap's first entry i really like, but i don't think it'd translate well to vectors. His second would do the trick. Cigs' first reads really well, as do both of Fury's.
    Mech's 1st would look great if he had a big beefy body to go with that beef head. I really don't like the second still, i'm sorry Mech. It reminds me too much of the silly faux indian artwork that Caluhraduh seems to like so much.

it would be really awesome to have a Tombstone-esque story with all the goats fightin'.
    Fury's two have JUSTICE in their eyes! They would team up with Yeller's and Dunlap's to fight mine and Mech's! But somehow despite being the best team of shurifs in the west, Cigs nabs the bounty by complete accident.
    Donk

4. He does it by pIzenin' Clint's wisky, a causing him to fall off his chair and see Mech's Hallucination goat, causing a distraction in turn that allows him to come in and nab Billy and Pantera goat, knock em in the head, rope 'em up, and wheel barrel 'em off to thee Marshul while a no one was lookin'!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

No guns, no glory.

Damn, I really like, 2, 3, 6 and 10. I'd like Finch's except I don't like the lack of detail around the hoof/gun there at the bottom. I don't know why, it just looks weird to me, but the face and hat and everything are all awesome. I think it's just the cylinder, FuryFox got the detail right in 2.

3 looks like a natural logo but is the most bland of the five.
    10 has the most character
    2 has the most style
    5 is the most fun
    4 is the most "artsy" and would make a great logo if you wanted to appear, you know, that way. It's pretty cool but too...corporate almost.
    6 is just funky and makes me smile. Like he's yelling at some kids to get off his lawn.

1 and 9 don't look like logos. 1 looks like something from a comic.

I really can't choose...but over the course of the last ten minutes I've narrowed it down to 2 and 10. I would like to see 10 in a more complete form before deciding.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 31 Jul 2008 at 03:23 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

It looks like Finch was referencing an old Colt.

In any case I spent more time staring at it and 2 is clearly the most awesome. It also jumps out at you more than any of the others. Sorry Dunlap.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 31 Jul 2008 at 03:34 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Damn, I really like, 2, 3, 6 and 10. I'd like Finch's except I don't like the lack of detail around the hoof/gun there at the bottom. I don't know why, it just looks weird to me, but the face and hat and everything are all awesome. I think it's just the cylinder, FuryFox got the detail right in 2.

3 looks like a natural logo but is the most bland of the five.
    10 has the most character
    2 has the most style
    5 is the most fun
    4 is the most "artsy" and would make a great logo if you wanted to appear, you know, that way. It's pretty cool but too...corporate almost.
    6 is just funky and makes me smile. Like he's yelling at some kids to get off his lawn.

1 and 9 don't look like logos. 1 looks like something from a comic.

I really can't choose...but over the course of the last ten minutes I've narrowed it down to 2 and 10. I would like to see 10 in a more complete form before deciding.
    No you fuck off!

Sorry I just...your shit is like ren and stimpy. 8 looks disgusting with that slime dripping off of him like he is covered in jizz.

7 is cool except for the scribbled shit over the top that kind of ruins it, and he looks stoned as shit. Put a doobie where the gun is and I'd be all over it. It looks like he's shooting vodka into his mouth, I guess, which is ok, I guess. I've done that before. I was like, 17.

My god I've been farting for like 8 straight hours and they still smell awful even though I've taken TWO shits.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 31 Jul 2008 at 04:01 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie