Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Razor Ramon's Guide to Cheap Fun in NYC/NJ

1. The better Jason goes to Manhattan all the time... the shitty Jason only went once.

correction: the shitty Jason = post part 6.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Hey Dole, did you know Jason went to Manhattan once?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    The better Jason goes to Manhattan all the time... the shitty Jason only went once.

correction: the shitty Jason = post part 6.
    Part 7 was good. But I'd have a hard time arguing that anything from 8 onward was any good. You're still a douche, though.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

Part 7 was good. But I'd have a hard time arguing that anything from 8 onward was any good. You're still a douche, though.
    and yet you have a hard on for the newest one being released... sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Really? That sounds awesome!
    It is.

Or, if you're in jersey, you go here:

Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. The only good thing about Part VIII is that there are barrels of toxic waste all over Manhattan.

6. I don't think we need another thread to talk about Friday the 13th in when we have that huge gay one already.

Or. go to Five Guys.

Five Guys is getting to be a pretty big chain but it's still delicious and they sell Mr. Pibb which I can't get around here. They started in D.C. I think. It's great because they have boxes and boxes of in-shell peanuts sitting around that you can just grab by the handful and eat like you're at a baseball game while you're waiting for your hand-packed double burger to arrive. Also, when you order fries, they don't just fill the cup but they pretty much fill up the entire bag, and their fries are fucking delicious.

White Manna's fries are passable but nothing special, but the sliders are A+ legendary. Five Guys is a mouthful of serious meat in every bite. Don't order more than one burger at a time, trust me. I always order two and I always ALWAYS regret it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    you go to the croc/alligator lounge and get the free pizza that comes with the beer, duh.
    Seriously, I may have been extremely intoxicated, but I think it was the most cost efficient pizza I've ever had, better than the best places in Ohio.

And now read this website.

http://www.hollyeats.com/

Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It is.

Or, if you're in jersey, you go here
    I would eat there... I appreciate when an eating establishment knows they are being filmed and still decides not to wear gloves.