Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Razor Ramon's Guide to Cheap Fun in NYC/NJ

Gloves are for pussies anyway.
    Apparently White Manna wound up on the Food Network on some show, but I didn't see it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

And Ramon, we all know about your love affair for Cheapshots, so I mean, I can't wait to see what else you drop in here. You'll probably throw down one of my Hoboken hangouts.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

3. If anybody is ever in the lower westchester area... Walters Hot Dog Stand
    (their website sucks) on Palmer ave in Mamaroneck is some good eating. Never have I been there or drove by when their wasn't a line going down the block. They make their own dogs and sides on a buttery toasted bun.
    Here are some reviews of the place, which is more helpful then their website.

edit: silly me, this is a NYC/NJ thread... my apologies.
    Last edited by Jason; 30 Jul 2008 at 01:32 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It's great because they have boxes and boxes of in-shell peanuts sitting around that you can just grab by the handful and eat like you're at a baseball game
    I haven't had Five Guys in a couple of years, but they had one where I went to school. The burgers are really good but they make me feel like death afterward in a... not very good way. And that throwing the peanut shells on the floor thing is fucking barbaric, it's like they're encouraging you to shit on the floor of the bathroom.

Despite that, I would like to start a restaurant where you break your plate against a wall after you finish eating. Investors? Anyone?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I know a Rutt's when I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Despite that, I would like to start a restaurant where you break your plate against a wall after you finish eating. Investors? Anyone?
    if you add the plate into the cost of the meal and have a shit load of insurance, it could work!!

edit: also, a top notch clean up crew.
    Last edited by Jason; 30 Jul 2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    And that throwing the peanut shells on the floor thing is fucking barbaric, it's like they're encouraging you to shit on the floor of the bathroom.
    I personally spread a napkin out over the table and when I'm done with the peanuts I just wrap up the shells in the napkin and toss it.

It shouldn't matter what you feel like afterwards unless you're planning on trying to get laid that night. Double for White Manna.

Hot dogs repeat on me these days
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    and yet you have a hard on for the newest one being released
    YOU BET I DO!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I personally spread a napkin out over the table and when I'm done with the peanuts I just wrap up the shells in the napkin and toss it.

It shouldn't matter what you feel like afterwards unless you're planning on trying to get laid that night. Double for White Manna.

Hot dogs repeat on me these days
    Anything fried repeats on me.. getting old sucks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post

Christ, do those look like hot dogs on the way out? Because they look like some seriously nasty, drizzly shit on the way in.