Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Razor Ramon's Guide to Cheap Fun in NYC/NJ

1. I think you're slowly accepting it.

also: a bump with no new reviews/updates of the old ones?? dick
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Are you just bored with meaningless sex and possibly confusing it with being bored with females?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Who the hell is Larry? Also, I may! I'm pretty damn tapped and planned to just stay in my room this weekend playing Gears.

I was jealous of you and Chris, honestly. I thought to myself, "having sex whenever is great! But I want a conversation, too." I rarely have those. If you ask me about most women I've slept with I can tell you sincerely I know nothing about them except first name and phone number.
    Truth be told, knowing their first name and phone number is more than I have with some of mine. I do prefer the conversation though.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. Well look at last week with the Cuban woman. We talked most of the night (I know you weren't even paying attention even when we sat right next to each other) and flirted hard. At the end of the night I just didn't want it and opted to leave. Stale shit right now. I'm sure I'll be back to my normal ways but for now I can go for some meaningful chatter and social experiences. At least as far as my wallet can take me.