Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MYSTERY PC GAMES, $0.25 each. NO LIMIT + different games promised!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom View Post
    Awesome. Expect plenty of crap circa 1998-2000.
    I can't wait!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Did you ever recieve the games? I'm curious as to what they sent since they're all suppose to be different.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom View Post
    Did you ever recieve the games? I'm curious as to what they sent since they're all suppose to be different.
    He posted an unboxing video in the August Haul Thread.

4. Timber posted a video in the haul thread for last month of what he got.

*edit*

Damn it I opened this thread and walked away from the computer for a bit posted a reply and see Animegirl beat me too it,
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Here's the video I made for the folks over at CAG and posted in last month's haul thread. It seems I ordered the perfect amount of games. People who ordered over 50 were getting partial refunds and only about 20 games in the mail.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Well, if that was the only way to obtain Deus Ex, that'd be the deal of the century.