Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Tight Pants Competition

1. When i made the switch from as baggy as you can get to tight skinny jeans i was surprised, they are more like tights haha Skateboarding is actually easier in tight pants. The key i found is you look for tight jeans with 1% spandex, anything more then that will make them loose shape like crazy, but if you get 1% they have that perfect amount of stretch.

Also, ditch those tricks and pick up a longboard www.originalskateboards.com, replaced the bushings with a really nice spring and its so much nicer especially when you get older and lazier haha
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. Longboarding is the lamest thing you can do in life.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you just like to ride around on skateboards. I'm well beyond trying to kick-flip gaps.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Longboarding is the lamest thing you can do in life.
    lol
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    The key i found is you look for tight jeans with 1% spandex, anything more then that will make them loose shape

6. No surprise that a person who wears tight jeans would longboard.

7. No wonder Josh and Ramona are so irate all the time: http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/artic...among-men.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. I think the time to bring back the codpiece is long overdue.