Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your opinion

1. I'm sure it wont be there printed at actual size, but is anybody else getting a lot of artifacting/haloing around the edges of everything? Looks like noise or something.

I'm not. Are you looking at the jpg or one of the psds?

3. I'm not. There's some noise on the guitar, but that's probably just in the photo and intended. I don't see any haloing, either. Maybe try another monitor or something, Dyne?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Must just be how the board handles attached shit. Opened the flattened .psd in Photoshop and it looked fine. It was really bad on my home 24" Westinghouse, less at work on a 19" Acer
    Personally I would like more of a difference between the guitar shade and the background. I'm thinking darken the blue, lighten the background and make the guitar darker.
    Last edited by Dyne; 18 Aug 2008 at 05:53 PM.

5. I'm basing this off of flattened psd cropped.

Nice colors, overall design looks good. I don't like the near perfect tangent of the edge of the guitar and the top edge of the card. Everything at the edges needs more space as well, I think Drew's mockup looks better in this regard. I also wonder if all your information shouldn't be slightly (not much) bigger.

And nice studio phone #.